We are offering liberty shells: free shell accounts on OpenBSD. Here's what we provide with each liberty shell:
- 100MB disk space
- 32MB RAM
- Shared DDoS filtered IPv4 address
- up to 10 processes
- 100Mbps shared connection
- Web hosting with PHP
- Free SSL certificate
- ...and many applications.
- free of charge, with free software
- real time support from IRCNow over live chat
To get started with shell account, connect to ircs://irc.ircnow.org/ and /join #shell. Then, request account creation and we will help you with the setup.
A shell account requires that you learn the UNIX command line. We have a set of tutorials designed to help novices learn quickly. You must be prepared to do some reading and learning, but the knowledge you gain will be very useful if you want to learn more about computers and programming.
To get an account, join our community at irc.ircnow.org and join #shell to ask for an account. We currently have an interview process to make sure accounts are not abused.
- Unix101?: Learn the Command Line
- Unix201?: Understand Network Civics
- Unix301?: Learn the Unix Work Ethic
- Unix401?: Shell Script
- Unix501?: Perl Script
- Unix601?: Program in C
- Windows Users
- Mac Users
- Android users?
- SSH fingerprints
- For Bash users