Roadmap for 2022
- Create irc101? intro course
- Create channel oper course
- Create Unix 201 shell scripting course?
- Create C programming? tutorial
- Create lua programming? tutorial
- Create lisp programming? tutorial
- Create 9 101 course?
- Update perl101 programming tutorial
- Update Unix 101 tutorial
- Work on new software projects
- Fix liberty shell, znc requests bot
- Update guides for znc, shell, email, vpn, xmpp
- Automate VPS request bot
- Provide automated eggdrops
- Offer BCHS web hosting
- undeadly's source code for blogs
- centroid's source code for blogs
- Provide file hosting with http, sftp, ftp, openrsync and rsync access.
- Provide IPSec VPNs with IKED
- Provide mail hosting
- Implement voting system using mailing list archives
- Offer code hosting with got and cvs
- Provide telephony using SIP using asterisk (include free public phone number)
- Create codeforce? training program
- Create sons of liberty? guide
- Create security team?
- Document cloud9p network
Each team should work towards financial independence. We can then transfer legal ownership to each team.
Here are some approaches to revenue:
- User subscriptions/memberships
- Extra storage
- Extra bandwidth
- VPS hosting
- User donations and organizational sponsorships
- Fees on 3rd party transactions
- Provide an IRC marketplace and cryptocoin payment platform
- Provide an IRC platform for developers of IRC bots and games
- Provide a platform for advertisers (require user consent)