Self taught programmer from Indonesia. And was an admin in |lecturify team.
Lives in a rented house with family (moved 6 times) and currently having a small shop with a family. Also having one young brother.
My timezone is GMT+07:00, Which i sleep at 22:00 or 00:30. I usually already online at 13:00.
Hardwares that i have
- 1 COMPAQ Presario V3000 laptop (and currently use OpenBSD as daily driver)
- A phone with 2 GB of RAM & 32 GB of internal storage, Using Termux to do most stuffs especially on remote SSHing, ffmpeg, code editing, and stuffs.
- 3 VPSes.
Nothing much other than scrolling through the internet. Somewhat lazy to do stuff like working on useless homework.
Things that i created
- Pretty much other stuffs which you can view on my github.
- The Buzzer UVB-76 archiver, which you can view at https://archive.org/details/The-Buzzer-Archives.
- Running/Broadcasting 3 internet radio stations.
- Hosted my own honk instance at https://yonle.host.lecturify.net
Things that i did for my team
- Created team logo
- Hosted WebIRC for team.
- Fixed DNS issue that were conflicting with other teammates.
- Succesfully upgraded our server more than twice.
- Created VPSes for guests
- Founded fedi.lecturify.net akkoma instance.
- Founded XMPP server on lecturify.net.
- Reconstructed our zone file, SSL, and relayd.
- .... And more that i could not really tell.
Things that i did in this wiki
- Wrote mpd section in openbsd.icecast
- Wrote Openbsd.Akkoma page
- Wrote Openbsd.Pleroma page
- Wrote Openbsd.I2Pd? page
- Wrote I2Pd.tunnels page
- Wrote Openbsd.Honk page
- Wrote Openbsd.Cheatsheet page
- ... And more that i could not really tell.
- I am available in #yonle channel at the IRCNow network,
email@example.com(muc) on XMPP,
- firstname.lastname@example.org in Fediverse (You may know Mastodon),
- Or in Nostr:
You can also email me at email@example.com