Netizen Rights and Responsibilities
Netizens get full protection under the IRCNow constitution, including the Digital Bill of Rights.
- The right to use network services
- The right to a prompt, fair trial by jury
- The right to vote in elections for admins
- The right to run for elected office
- Freedom of the press
- Freedom of worship
- Support and defend the Constitution
- Participate in the republic
- Respect and obey network policies
- Pay membership fees and other transaction fees honestly
- Serve on a jury when called upon.
- Contribute to the network
Netizenship connects all our users on IRCNow. We are a network bound by the shared values of freedom, liberty, and equality.